1Source Aero Services’ Environment, Health & Safety Policy
1Source Aero Services will not be satisfied until its workplace is safe from hazards, its employees are injury-free, its products and services are safe, and its commitment and record in compliance, pollution prevention, and protection of the natural environment are unmatched.
• Eliminate all employee injuries by making the workplace free from hazards and unsafe actions.
• Drive pollutants in repair processes to the lowest achievable levels.
• Conserve natural resources in the delivery of services.
• Establish safety and environmental protection standards that comply with applicable laws and company policies and go beyond, when necessary, to achieve our goals.
• Hold operating managers accountable for safety and environmental performance and for providing leadership and required resources.
• Require all employees to support the policy and objectives.
• Quantify safety and environmental goals, measure progress regularly and report progress to the Board of Directors, employees and communities; and respond to suggestions and needs of others.
• Implement technologies and methods to assure a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
• Make safety and environmental considerations priorities in our dealings with contractors and suppliers.